Set Zoom Effect in Revolution Slider for Background Image
Revolution slider is most popular plugin among all slider plugins in WordPress. It is a premium plugin by Themepunch. Revolution slider powers millions of WordPress websites. Revolution Slider is a simple and very user friendly. It’s simplicity and tons of features made its first choice among the WordPress developers.
In this post I am going to show you how to set zoom effect in revolution slider for background image. In order to assign Zoom effect in revolution slider Follow below simple steps,
- Login to WordPress Dashboard
- Click on Revolution Slider
- Click on Existing Slider or New Slider
- Select background image (Slide) where you want to set the zoom effect
- Click on “Ken Burns”.
Click on the toggle Ken Burns / Pan Zoom (ON)
- Set values as per your zoom requirement. But there are 3 important options, these are:
Scale (in %): from WHERE to WHERE you want to zoom image.
Easing: Speed of Zoom Effect.
Duration: It is in milliseconds.
- Done. Zoom Effect is set.
- 10.Other options available in Ken Burns
If you are still facing the difficulty let me know in the comments below.