WordPress Training Pune
With WordPress there is only limitation of your imagination!
I am professional WordPress developer based in Pune. I am developing WordPress websites from last 5 years. I have good understanding of WordPress, Php, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, SEO, SMO and latest web trends . I provide classroom WordPress training in Pune City. I have provided WordPress training to 100+ professional in Pune City.
WordPress Training Pune – Learn how to build stunning, dynamic websites or blogs in WordPress . In these course, you’ll learn how to install WordPress and configure it for SEO, manage content, design a basic WordPress themes/plugins, customize any theme/plugin, create an ecommerce website, and publish your images and posts with the open-source WordPress content management system.
WordPress course designed to give web designers the skills, tools, and knowledge to implement and maintain a WordPress site. Students will learn how to install and configure WordPress, to troubleshoot, in case of problems. The course is a combination of lectures and hands-on exercises that provide practical real-world experience.
WordPress Training Pune
This course is designed for web designers who wish to learn about WordPress, and for anyone wishing to incorporate WordPress into their web workflow.
This course is strictly for beginners, freshers and university pass-outs. Candidates already working on WordPress platform are need not to attend.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
You will be able to create professional websites on completion of the course.
- You will learn in batch only, no personal training will be conducted.
- There should be minimum 5 candidate to start the batch.
- Understanding and Using domain names
- WordPress Hosting Options
- Installing WordPress on a Dedicated Server
- Understanding Directory Permissions
- Understanding the WordPress Dashboard
- Pages, Tags, Media and Content Administration
- Core WordPress Settings
- Finding and Installing Plugins Quickly and Easily
- Upgrading WordPress Plugins
- Recommended WordPress Plugins
- Understanding the Structure of WordPress Themes
- Finding Themes and Choosing the Right One
- Installing and Configuring Themes
- Editing and Customizing Themes
- Using Theme Frameworks and Parent-Child Themes
- Theme Best Practices
- Understanding Posts Versus Pages
- Organizing Posts with Categories
- Connecting Posts Together with Tags
- Custom Post Types and Custom Taxonomies
- Managing Lists of Links
- Hands-On Training on the WordPress Editors
- Hands-On Training on the New Image Editor
- Adding Video and Audio Media to a WordPress Site
- WordPress as a Blog vs. WordPress as a Website
- Converting a Website to WordPress
- WordPress as a Content Management System (CMS)
- Beyond blogging: Other Uses for WordPress
- A Checklist for WordPress SEO
- Using SEO Plugins and SEO Friendly WordPress Themes
- Mastering Google Webmaster Tools
- Writing and Linking for SEO
- Avoiding Black Hat SEO tactics that will get you into trouble with Google
- Organizing Pictures, Videos and Downloadable Files in WordPress
- Alternatives to Using WordPress for Managing Media Online
- Using WordPress Photo Galleries
- Updating and Upgrading WordPress itself
- Updating Plugins and Theme s
- Database Maintenance for WordPress Users
- Securing WordPress Passwords
- Updates and Patches to Keep Your Site Secure
- Connecting Securely to Your WordPress Site
- User Management
- Fixing Posts and Pages if They Break
- Fixing Broken Widgets
- Fixing Theme Issues
- Fixing Plugins
- Identifying and Fixing Common Database Issues
- WordPress Multisite
- Working with Jquery.
- WordPress Social Networking using Buddypress.